Whether your traveling buy plane, train, or automobile to celebrate Thanksgiving, we all know that our skin gets takes a beating or totally ignored while we are on vacation.
Here are some travel skin care tips for you.
Pack light & Take the Essentials:
- Cleanser: Wash away impurities, dust, & excess oil.
- Moisturizer w/sunscreen: Keep the skin hydrated and healthy looking.
- Lip balm: Lips should be moist when giving all those holiday kisses.
- Floral water spray/Elixir water: Spritz on a nice drink of H2O, your skin will look dewy and be happy!
- Eye Gel/cream: Jet lag can bring on puffiness and dark circles...we do not want those appearing!
- Hand & Body lotion: Moisturize your body from head to toe to keep climate changes from drying your skin out.
All these items typically fit into small cosmetics bags...Dont leave home with it! :)